Board of Directors
Founder / Managing Partner
Adler Law, PLLC
DR. SCOTT BOYENS
Family Medicine Physician
Sioux Falls, SD
Lacey Frederick is the Director of Marketing Services for Playfly Premier Partnerships where she provides sales strategy for the organization’s sponsorship sales representation for marquee partnerships across the sports and entertainment landscape, ranging from venue naming rights, jersey/kit partnerships, title sponsorships and other high-profile sponsorship platforms.
A University of Wisconsin–La Crosse graduate with honors and College of Liberal Studies Excellence Award recipient, she found her passion for the sports industry through an internship with Total Sports Entertainment and the La Crosse Loggers Baseball team during her junior year of studies. Post college, Frederick moved to Sioux Falls, SD, where she met Jim Loria and worked under him assisting with sponsorship activation and running the in-game promotions for the Sioux Falls Stampede hockey club and Sioux Falls Canaries baseball team for three years. She credits her early development and “making it to the big leagues” from the mentorship and guidance Jim provided her.
In 2013 Frederick returned to her home state to work for the Green Bay Packers in their marketing department as a Fan Engagement Specialist where she spent the next four years. In 2017, she began working with Learfield-IMG College in Dallas, TX as an Integrated Marketing Manager. After two years she returned to the team side and joined the Dallas Mavericks as the Director of Partnership Marketing & Development where she led the Partnership Marketing sector of the sponsorship team and worked closely with the sales executives to strategize and craft proposals for new business, while also managing the activation of the team’s jersey patch partner. In 2022, Frederick moved to Los Angeles to join Playfly Premier Partnerships, where she resides today.
Besides a passion for sports (and animals…especially her dog, Bodie), she is also very passionate about equality, diversity and inclusion, as well as giving back to the community. Some of her favorite partnerships and activations she has been a part of include community work. Frederick is proud to serve as a board member on Jim’s Team 4 Diabetes Foundation and believes making a difference can start as small as one person at a time.
Marco Technologies LLC
St. Cloud, MN
Jeff joined the U.S. Air Force out of high school, where he received a series of prestigious promotions. Afterward, he graduated from the University of North Dakota in three years and immediately took his charismatic leadership and relentless work ethic to his first sales position at Marco.
Since taking the helm at Marco, Jeff has led the company through aggressive growth and opportunities. He transformed what started as a small typewriter dealer in 1973 into a rapidly growing technology company with offices throughout the Midwest. He believes in high performance, sustaining a fun workplace and keeping score.
If Jeff could choose a super power, he would read minds. It would make the many negotiations he gets involved in much easier. However, Jeff is naturally attuned to others and wisely executes on decisions. Known for his friendly personality, he feels inspired by building a great place to work, supporting company growth and delivering client satisfaction.
Jeff was named a Most Admired CEO by Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal in 2016 and recognized as an EY (Ernst & Young) Entrepreneur of the Year for the Upper Midwest in 2015. He was even named one of the 100 People to Know by Twin Cities Business Magazine in 2017. So does he have trophies? You bet!
Fun facts about Jeff? He likes working out, family time, golf, traveling, and classic Mustangs—the 0 to 60 in a blink kind.
In the book Looking Out for #2, author Bruce Miles writes: “Spend some time with Jeff and it’s clear that Jeff has a presence about him. His spirit is engaging and his leadership is inspiring. He’s honest, genuine and not afraid to expose his faults. When he walks into a meeting, people notice. But it’s not because he holds the title of CEO. It’s because he knows how to listen, quickly build consensus and, when needed, make the hard decisions.”
Marketing & Communications Professional
St. Cloud, MN
ROBERT M. LARSON, MD
Mankato Clinic/Diabetes Care Center
Director of Partner Solutions
New York, NY
Administrative Assistant to Patient Care Director
The Mother Baby Center
Allina Health/Abbott Northwestern Hospital
Wendy first met Jim in person 40 years ago on February 13, 1982 after several months of long distance correspondence which included many handwritten letters, dozens of Hallmark cards exchanged, and some very expensive long distance phone calls. They were married in June, 1982 after which Wendy chose to forgo working outside the home and devoted her years ahead raising their three daughters: Jaimee, Cali, and Nikki. During that time, Wendy spent her free time volunteering at hospitals and at schools where the kids attended class. She would actually become a substitute teacher during one of the family moves to Raleigh, NC back in 1997. Wendy also rolled up her sleeves to "help Jim out" part time when he first began building the business operations for the Sioux Falls Stampede hockey franchise in 1998 before going to work full-time at the local hospitals – which brought Wendy back to her roots where she had worked in a healthcare setting in Minneapolis throughout high school and college.
When the Loria's made their final move to Minnesota in 2018 to be close by to family, Wendy went to work as an administrative assistant at Allina Health in The Mother Baby Center where she works full-time supporting the Patient Care Director and their entire Leadership Team. Wendy will tell you that while Jim's diabetes diagnosis came as a bit of a shock at first, she quickly embraced this new "normal" by stepping back into her "stay-at-home" mom role of planning and cooking meals each and every night albeit just for the two of them. She is eager to see Jim's Foundation take shape and to watch another of Jim's dreams of helping others come true. "I am so proud of my husband. I cannot imagine my life without him and I hope everyone who crosses paths with him realizes just how lucky they are to have met him. This foundation is typical of him. Rather than fret about this major health change in his life, he has chosen to use it to make a difference and leave a lasting legacy."
President/Sauk Rapids-Rice Youth Baseball
Sauk Rapids, MN
St. Cloud, MN
Communications Engagement Specialist
Kamloops, BC Canada
President & Chief Executive Officer
SPIRE Credit Union
Minnesota & Wisconsin
Stoltz is celebrating 38 years of marriage to his wife Robin with three married children and eleven grandchildren. His family is the cornerstone and support system that allows him to pursue his community endeavors. Stoltz also loves to golf and travel. His undergraduate degree is from University of Northwestern—St. Paul, his MBA is from the University of St Thomas, and he has his CPA from the state of Minnesota.
Stoltz defines a truly successful leader simply as a person who is a go-getter and go-giver and continues to be challenged by the meaning and goal of being a net-giver.
About SPIRE Credit Union
- 154,000+ Members/Customers
- 22 Branch Locations
- Over $2.1 Billion in Assets
- BBB of Minnesota and North Dakota’s®
- 2016-17 Torch Award for Ethics
- Forbes 2022 Best-in-State Credit Union
- 2015 Outstanding Professional of the Year by the Minnesota Credit Union Network
- 2016 Spurgeon Leadership Award for service as an outstanding role model for youth by Northern Star Scouting
- 2017 Executive of the Year for leadership development in area high schools by DECA
- 2018 Community Builder Award for outstanding volunteer leadership and long-term concern for the community by The Boy Scouts of America
- 2018 Regional Finalist for the Ernst Young Entrepreneur of the Year Award
- 2018 and 2019 ranking of “The 500 Most Powerful Business Leaders in Minnesota”
- 2018 North Suburban Gavel Association’s Distinguished Leadership Award
- 2019 H.E.R.B.I.E. award by the St Paul Chamber of Commerce. Named after hockey coach, Herb Brooks, it is an acronym with the following attributes: Humanitarian, Enterprising, Resilient, Bold, Inspirational, and Ethical.
- 2020 Most Admired CEOs by Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal
- 2020 Pain Free Patriots Community Service Hero Award
- 2020 Salvation Army Red Kettle Community Chair
- 2021 Cooperative Builder Award
- 2022 Head Coach—Dunkers Leadership Group
- 2022 Credit Union Times Executive Leadership Luminary Finalist
- 2022 AARP 50 Over 50 Honoree—Growth Giver
- King Boreas 79 of the 2015 St. Paul Winter Carnival
- 2016-2017 Minneapolis Aquatennial Commodore
- Made over 800 public appearances as King Boreas and Aquatennial Commodore
- Frequent speaker on Leadership, Positivity, Work Culture, Branding and Giving Back
- Alloya Corporate (Chicago) Board
- Eagle Brook Church Board
- Friends of the St. Paul Library Board
- Minnesota Credit Union Network Board
- Ordway Board
- Regions Hospital Foundation
- St. Paul Area Chamber Board
- St. Paul Police Foundation
- Circle Pines & Lino Lakes City Council
- Cooperative Foundation Board
- Cooperative Network Board
- Keep On Pushing Foundation Board
- Minnesota Credit Union Service Corporation Board
- Presbyterian Homes Board
- University of Minnesota Bell Museum Community Compass Advisory Member
- University of Northwestern-St. Paul Board
Chief Executive Officer & President
Waterbury Heating, Plumbing & Electrical
Sioux Falls, SD
San Francisco 49ers Football Club
Santa Clara, CA
Allina Health / Minnesota